Our fundraising team is committed to build and sustain strong bonds of collaboration with our alumni, parents, parents of alumni, friends, businesses and foundations. Our efforts encompass giving campaigns, alumni relations, communications, research, grant-writing, special events, planned giving, and stewardship. We strive to partner with those who have a common belief in the mission of Bishop Machebeuf High School and providing the highest quality Catholic education possible for our young men and women. Through the generosity of our donors, we provide nationally recognized and award-winning faith-filled environment dedicated to excellence in academics and service to others. We invite you to support our mission!
Eric Nakayama or by phone at 720.476.7501.
Bishop Machebeuf High School values our donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donor contact and financial information. All donor transactions with Bishop Machebeuf High School are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized representatives.
How we use donor information:
Donor information is used for internal purposes only. BMHS does not sell or share your information. Alumni and donor information will only be used by BMHS's representatives to:
· Contact alumni for upcoming reunions
· Distribute receipts for donations
· Thank donors for their contribution
· Inform alumni and donors about current and upcoming activities of Bishop Machebeuf High School, including additional opportunities to support Bishop Machebeuf High School
· Track and analyze donor data
· Comply with current rules and regulations governing 501(c)(3) financial reporting
· Comply with any reporting requirements related to specific grants or contributions